It’s the morning after your wedding and you wake up feeling like you definitely enjoyed all the libations at your reception and after-party—maybe a little too much. But you and your new spouse have a plane to catch for that honeymoon you’ve been planning all year. Don’t stress about scaring off the TSA—these products will get you in tip-top shape, no matter how many signature cocktails you enjoyed last night. Honeymoon, here you come!
1. Rid your pores of last night’s festivities with this in-shower exfoliating mask.
Sand and Sky Flash Perfection exfoliating treatment, $43, SandandSky.com
2. Dry, irritated skin? Sooth and hydrate with this transparent sheet mask with watermelon extract.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow jelly sheet mask, $8, GlowRecipe.com
3. It’s okay to be a little puffy the morning after (we’re not judging)—combat tired eyes with hydra-gel eye strips.
Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox hydra-gel eye patches, $48, Sephora.com
4. This rose quartz roller is a refreshing wake-up call for your complexion.
Herbivore Botanicals rose quartz facial roller, $40, HebivoreBotanicals.com
5. Instantly quench thirsty skin with this ultra-hydrating serum.
Skin Inc hyaluronic acid serum, $35, ILoveSkinInc.com
6. Japanese nutrients and potent botanicals work wonders on sleepy skin.
Tatcha The Water cream, $68, Tatcha.com
7. You’ll have to deal with them eventually, but for now, hide the affects of the after-party with a powerful concealer.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away liquid concealer, $32, CharlotteTilbury.com
8. Feeling a little dull? Nothing a good bronzer can’t fix.
RMS Beauty Buriti bronzer, $28, RMSBeauty.com
9. Wakey, wakey! Prime, set and refresh your makeup with this 3-in-1 hydrating mist.
Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 setting spray, $32, TooFaced.com
10. No time for a shower? No biggie. Make your blowout last another day (or two) with a dry shampoo that’s up for the job.
Amika Perk Up dry shampoo, $25, Sephora.com
11. When you’re running on fumes, Nuun Life electrolyte tablets offer a boost of hydration and energy.
Nuun Life electrolyte tablets in Strawberry Lemonade, $7, NuunLife.com