Anyone who claims Disney décor is always cheesy has clearly never experienced a Disney wedding done right. Nods to your passion for Disney can be as subtle or lavish as you’d like, as long as you know how to pull it off. Think small with a cute Mickey ear cake topper or pretty teacup favors, or infuse the entire celebration with a story-inspired color palette and on-theme accents. Lifelong Disney fans, prepare to fall in love with your favorite fairy tales all over again with these charming, tasteful wedding reception touches.
1. Mickey Mouse Cake TopperTheo Milo
A sweet topper like this little guy spreads just enough Disney love without going over the top.
2. ‘Alice in Wonderland’–Inspired FavorsJaime Davis Photography
Send guests home from a tea-time reception with a set of china cups and a package of your favorite tea leaves. If you’re up for it, include a riddle to really drive the theme home.
3. Storybook Entrance SignMALLORY + JUSTIN PHOTOGRAPHERS
Start your celebration on an enchantedly romantic note.
4. ‘Beauty and the Beast’–Inspired Escort CardsJenny Kim Photo
Lead everyone to their seats with a themed escort card, like these pretty teacups and saucers that remind us of Chip.
5. ‘Alice in Wonderland’–Worthy TreatsLauren Gabrielle Photography
Design your after dinner sweets with memorable Alice in Wonderland references, like “Drink me” or “Eat me” (just make sure they don’t make your guests shrink or grow into giants!).
6. ‘Beauty and the Beast’–Inspired Color SchemeALLISON CLAIRE PHOTOGRAPHY
Bring your favorite story’s color palette to life for your reception. Royal blue and gold reception tables with pops of ruby roses set a place pretty enough for Belle.
7. ‘Snow White’ Apple Escort CardsSteph Smith Weddings
Bring the beautiful fruit of the Enchanted Forest to your tables as edible (read: not poisonous) place cards.
8. Fairy Tale Cake Topper
This final wedding touch serves as a sweet reminder of both your happy ending and new beginning.
9. ‘Peter Pan’ Dance Floor Quotes
Inspire your crowd with a meaningful and nostalgic quote written in script right on the dance floor.
10. ‘Beauty and the Beast’–Themed MenuTHE GATHERING SEASON PHOTOGRAPHER
Rich blooms, themed illustrations and a moody color palette will instantly capture the essence of the Beast’s grand castle at your reception.
11. Cinderella-Approved Pumpkin DécorBLUE ELEPHANT PHOTOGRAPHY
Line the steps to the ball, AKA your party, with these autumnal beauties in lighter hues like ivory, dusty peach and sage to give off dreamy magic pumpkin vibes.
12. ‘Beauty and the Beast’ CandelabraRAELYN ELIZABETH PHOTOGRAPHY
Make room at the table for Lumiere—heirloom candelabras make a stunning, storybook-worthy statement in your centerpieces, especially amid an arrangement of antique books, plumes and red petals.